I recently came across a really awesome 30 Before 30 list and realized I HAD to create one of my own. You see, I just turned 28 on March 31, 2013. Therefore, I have just short of 2 years to go. I am not at all afraid of turning 30, but I am afraid of leaving my 20s with important items left undone. My 30s are going to be the very best, and I want to enter that decade with a clear mind, body & soul!
This list is a work in progress, so I’ll start here with Items 1-10. I’m excited to tackle each item as time goes on!
1. Read the current books in A Song of Ice & Fire Series | Game of Thrones | A Clash of Kings | A Storm of Swords | A Feast for Crows | A Dance with Dragons
2. Finish digital album of road trip to Montana from Thanksgiving 2011
3. Move to a new City
4. Adopt Trudy
5. Lose 10+ pounds and keep it off
6. Open an Etsy shop
7. Take inventory of all material items we own and purge/sell/donate anything we don’t need
8. Create/sew an elaborate Daenerys costume for Halloween
9. Finish at least one knitting project
10. Compile an image portfolio containing 50 images shot only on my Canon 1V film camera
As soon as I list out items 11-20, I’ll be sure to post along with an update on items completed!
Is anyone else working their way through a 30 Before 30?? I’d love to know what’s on your list!!